Really, it is. I sit down planning to spend ten minutes and don't walk away for over an hour. Especially with the new FamilySearch and all... I found so many family members on ancestry.com, I just don't know how to move them all over. It's quite overwhelming... but still addictive. And whenever I think, oh, I'll not do any family history for a little while, guess what kind of ads pop up EVERYWHERE? Yup... ancestry.com. I see them on my email, on myspace, on facebook occasionally... they follow me. Apparently I have more work to do. Okay, well I've got to run.... names to research, you know! Maybe it won't take me 5 months to make my next post. We'll see.
2 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! Yes it is true, family history is addicting. Not so long ago I got the bug and was glued to the computer from sun up to sun down, its amazing how easily you can get sucked in! Good for you!
I'm totally with you Dana. I posted about the same thing last month!
Post a Comment