Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

EDIT: It's all gone now. I've moved on. :)

Sorry for the last post, folks, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm tired of hiding who I am behind a happy little shell all the time... I'm afraid if I don't stop soon, the shell will be all that's left. So I'm gonna not hide so much anymore. As that last post may have revealed, lol.

So life continues... Work work work, it's all I do. But it also keeps me able to afford my apartment and food and whatnot so that's a good thing. I'm canceling most of my vacation that I planned to take in December. I was going to go to Hawaii to see Jenne graduate, but I just can't afford it, darn economy. And underpaying job. So now my next vacation will be when I get my tonsils removed, probably sometime in Jan. How's that for a vacation? Hahaha sad.

Only one day of work left until Thanksgiving. It will be nice to have a long weekend... I have had a very hard time getting myself motivated this week. I was better today than yesterday, as in, we actually did something, but yesterday was like free play day. I just couldn't do anything. Pathetic. No real plans for the days off, though... With the lack of money it seems kind of pointless to go shopping, since I'll just be sad and not be able to afford anything anyway. Indeed. Okay, I think I'm done with my random typing now. My blogs kind of remind me of the random associative writing we'd do in high school where you just glide from one subject to another, but never really go in depth about anything. That's totally me. And I'm fine with that. Adios.

2 comments:

Happy Thanksgiving Dana! Be happy, eat lots of turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, dessert and all the other goodies!

Dana! I hope you don't feel like you have to "hide behind a shell" with me. You know you can always talk to me about anything! Goodness knows, I tell you all of my woes! I love you Dana!

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.