Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

So with my roommate moving out, I've been looking at other apartments... this is my 5th roommate, so I'm thinking maybe a 1B1B next time, but I don't know. They're only about $60 a month cheaper than my 2B2B right now, so I don't really think it's worth it. I might have a roommate at the end of the year/beginning of next year, so I'm looking at other 2B2B now. There are some really nice ones right by work that are apparently only about $10 more than I'm paying now. I know my rent will go up by at least $30 if I resign my lease - it does every year - so I'm looking t moving to these. They're bigger, nicer, and just about the same price. Yup. It's a win-win.

0 comments:

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.