So, here goes. The first post of the first blog. Do I have anything interesting enough to say? Does it matter? Maybe interesting doesn't matter, since the only people I'll let read this are people I already know, who know me well. I guess they already know the musings in my head.
Life is crazy - work, I guess, is the craziest part. It's really fine when I'm there. I just step outside the doors and all of a sudden realize how many hours I worked, or how many rooms I worked in over the course of one day, or that I missed my break again... it all comes rushing to me when I walk out those doors.
I love walking. You'd think, seeing as how I pretty much live alone - I never see my roommate and she's moving out this week - that I'd get enough time to myself. But there's just something about walking that makes everything right. It's the time for me when I can clear my mind, when I can find solutions to problems, even if I've spent hours on them before and come up with nothing. I bought an mp3 player and don't even use it because it makes my head feel too cluttered, and I can't think as well as I'd like to. I think I should take up running. I could use the excercise anyway.
That's all I'll write for tonight. It's getting late (for me) and I need to go to bed so I can be patient with all my dear children tomorrow. I don't know who will be the first to read this, or if I'll even send it to anyone yet, but here it is. The first post of the first blog. All done.
Posted by
Dana
1 comments:
You're a good writer, Dana! Keep writing. Might take up running, huh? You should! Then we can run together for charity events. YAY!
Post a Comment