Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

So this is my music at the moment.... random, but I'm good with that. :) Check 'em out if you're looking for music. Yeah. That's all.

Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
Extraordinary - Liz Phair
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Kindly Unspoken - Kate Voegele
Home - Katherine McPhee
I Could Get Used To This - Everlife
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
Just For Now - Imogen Heap
Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
Realize - Colbie Caillat
On Fire - Switchfoot
She's Out Of My Life - Josh Groban
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
No Air - Jordin Sparks
Home - Daughtry
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
With You - Josh Groban

So you see.... Josh Groban is not my ONLY musical influence, although I do enjoy his music. I've got a relatively eclectic mix here.... Okay, well, eclectic might be an overstatement, but whatever. You know what I mean. Any input? Songs you think I might like? Let me know.

1 comments:

Why are you cheating on Mr.Groban?

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.