Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

So I was told today that I don't post enough. What, once every 6 months isn't enough? Pshawww. Why don't I post, you ask? Mostly because I don't feel like I have anything to post about! So I'm going to try something new... There's this website called Plinky where people submit ideas for blog posts. I can probably handle stealing one from there every now and then. I'll tell you now though - I NEED to comments to stay interested in the blogging thing. It's true.

P.S. How did I NOT discover Pandora until Thursday? Seriously? I'm loving it, and I can't believe that no one ever told me!!

4 comments:

Oh, my gosh! Even I knew about Pandora! I haven't used it much - just once at work, but I plan to do so once I figure out how to make it actually know what I like. A gal at work was listening one day and I asked her what she was listening to. She said it was Pandora and she told it she likes Jewel. I liked what it was playing, so does that mean I would like Jewel? I don't know. I don't listen to modern music. Not much, anyway. I listen to KJOY. Lol! 'Nuff said.

I love Pandora too! I can put on kid songs for Camilla. She LOVES to dance. :) I haven't posted pretty much since I started student teaching. Only two weeks left! Then I will post lots. Good to hear from you!

i LOVE pandora! I have it on the iphone, I've discovered many amazing artists from it - Josh Groban has some good "sound alikes" - have fun with it! OH, but be careful, you only get like 40 hours a week before it locks you out, or is it a month? It's only like 36 bucks a year. Anyways. have fun !

Well, you said you need to comments and you already have three, but Pandora is indeed a wonderful thing when I am not listening to other stuff. The 40-hour limit is per month and should you ever hit it (I haven't) you can pay .99 for the rest of the calendar month and all is good with the world. The $36 is for Pandora One which is the commercial free, high bandwidth version that working hour-challenged teachers cannot afford.

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.