It's been a while, so I figure I'm due for a post, yeah? I'm not exactly worried about falling asleep since I somehow managed to take a 5 hour nap through the middle of my day today. I'm quite awake now, as the rest of the world starts to settle down. Well actually, it's almost 11, so I guess that may have happened a while ago.
Let's see, what's happened...? I got to go to Indiana and Ohio to visit/meet some relatives - that will be a separate blog post once I get pictures though, so I'm not going to really talk about it now. Some things are going on at work that may alter the life of some employees dramatically... I don't know if we're allowed to talk about the changes before they happen, so I won't talk about that yet, but change is coming mid-June. So apparently this paragraph is to tell you what I'm not talking about. That's helpful, isn't it?
We're doing a coin drive for March of Dimes at the center. The first couple days we'd get one or two dollars a day, but the last few days, I think it was up to the teens or twenties. We've still got a couple weeks to go, so hopefully we'll raise a significant amount.
Last night, Jenne and I went 0ut and saw "Letters to Juliet." It was a cute, cheesy movie, which I was in the mood for, so it worked well. We headed over to IHOP after that and I enjoyed part of a stack of chocolate chip pancakes. (This was after a LOT of popcorn.) I finished the pancakes for breakfast this morning. Apparently, the pancake stackers cheesecake filling is no good. So says Jenne. Also, the cinnamon apple topping is just not that fabulous. Just so you know.
Um... I don't really know what else to post at the moment, so I'll leave you with a cute sneak peek video that Mindy Gledhill did of one of the songs on her upcoming album. The adorable little girl dancing is Fiona, who lives the at the studios (and house) where's Mindy's album was just recorded. Enjoy!
Posted by
Dana
3 comments:
I was wondering if that movie was any good. Cute video! I'm glad you are doing well Dana! Love you.
I tried watching that video when you posted in on FB but it made me feel sick with the girl spinning around. So then I just closed my eyes and listened. I love Mindy's voice. I look forward to reading about your trip!
FIVE hour nap? LUCKY.
I nominated you for the lovely blog award. Details are on my blog. Go look. miss you!
Post a Comment