Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

Well, that's okay. So long as I get around to it every now and then, right? I fear that I may have lost the attention of my frequent commenters by ignoring my poor blog for so long. Please comment!! :)

Let's see... July. I don't know, July seems like so long ago! And I can't remember anything terribly specific, so I don't really know what to say about it. I loved having Jenne here with the kids... it was fun to spend some time with them. We mostly just hung around the houses, and checked out my apartment's pool once or twice.

The big event in August, of course, was MY BIRTHDAY! Hahaha, just kidding, really it was the statewide YSA conference - part of which was held on my birthday! It was fun - I got to see some friends who've moved but still live within a few hours and attended the same conference location I did. I won't go into huge detail about it all, but it was pretty cool. Yup. Oh, and my parents bought me an ipod touch for my birthday. :)

And this month... Well, we had the temple trip on the first Thursday, which is always a good thing. The car I rode in this month was full of highly entertaining people. Of course, the random girl who started hitting me as soon as she saw me also provided fodder for our car conversations, games, and laughter. The last Friday, we went to Manteca for Cosmic bowling, aka black lights and xm radio playing in the background. I did horribly, but it was fun. We had 5 lanes for the ward I think, and each had at least 8 people playing.... amazing turnout for a ward activity.

I've got some more stuff going on, but I'm going to keep them under wraps for now until things are a little more solid. Something I will share - I just bought an Ipod+ Nike sensor so I can go walking and work it up to running, lol, and it will track my progress and give me encouraging feedback and good stuff like that. Mmmmkay, I think I'm done for now. Maybe the next entry will come before the end of the year. We can hope, right?? :) Bye now!

2 comments:

Dana, your blog looks SO GOOD!! How did you do it?? I bought the nike sensor a few years ago, and I love it! It really motivated me to start running. You will have fun with that. I MISS YOU!

Your page is pretty, and dude, I commented on your last post! I'm so delinquent.

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.