Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

So.... I got my Nike+ stuff in the mail today and I really wanted to try it out. I also figured, if I can go out and do over a mile on a day like this, I won't be able to make excuses once the nice cool weather comes around. So I kind of love it... although I'm still trying to get it to upload my work out to the website. Soon enough, right? Anyway, I went about 1.7 miles I think... something like that. I won't share the time... that's not necessary until it gets better! :) And it was 92 degrees when I left down to 88 when I got home. Yes, I think I am crazy. Don't worry, I drank plenty of water!

I'm going to go rest a bit now... although I got a decent amount just sitting down and trying to figure out how to plug the thing in and get it to report to the website. Okay, later!!

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.