Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

Yeah, so I've been kind of out of the blogging world for a while.... I've been keeping up with everyone else's, and commenting occasionally, but not filling up my own. Oops. So.... here goes. Oldest to most current.

MARCH: I went on my annual trip to Seattle to see Jenne and family. We got to have some girl time to ourselves (no Willem even!) so that was fun. I was so proud of myself for taking the monorail from the Seattle Center to the mall and then walking to Pike's by myself without getting lost - and then the food was on sale too! Yes! Sadly, I have no pictures because I'm a slacker and didn't take any. Oh well. During the month of March, I was living with my friend Anna (at her apartment, not mine) because the day after I posted my last blog, it was discovered that there were "unsavory characters" living downstairs, and knowing that my roommate was moving out soon, it didn't seem like a good idea to stay there any longer. I moved my person out immediately and left mostof my things there.

APRIL: April saw me getting my own place again - a 1B1B this time. It's even closer to work than the last one, it's a quiet complex, and it's the same one Anna lives in, as do Janaia and Mark. Again - no pictures yet. Sorry. I still haven't gotten the art up on the walls and I can't take a complete picture until that's done. By the next blog, I'll try. (Though with my current frequency that could be September or October!) Oh... and I moved all my stuff out of the old apartment. Seems pretty self-explanatory, but you just never know. Becky and Jon got married, and I got a new calling at church - RS Secretary.

MAY: All kinds of graduations, baby showers, and other assorted parties. This was also the month of Janaia and Mark's wedding. It was held at Morris Chapel at UOP. Since there was a very small wedding party (bride, groom, matron of honor and best man) I did a reading for them. It was tender. :) And this.... I actually have pictures of!!


JUNE: Well, not a lot has changed. Same job - which drives me crazy sometimes!! Today I got yelled at, kicked, and slapped by a four year old. What's with that?!?! Ah well. Oh, and no lunch. But I get paid for that. :) I went to Disneyland at the beginning of the month with Sonja, Myrna, and Anna. We got some special deals on our hotel and tickets, and it turned out to be a pretty cost-effective trip. Tonight I planted a big hydrangea in a BIG pot and it's sitting on my porch, all pretty now. See...


And that's about it. Any questions? :)

2 comments:

finally! Dana updated her blog! And yes, we do need to see eachother's apartments. And don't worry, I haven't hung any pictures up either. I bought some home decor magazines last night to get some ideas...hmm. hmm. I MISS YOU though! And Kindercare...even though you got yelled at and slapped by a four year old. haha. No, that sucks though.

You didn't mention the birth of your niece in May!

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.