Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

So this one was called Ham Asparagus Gratin



It sounded pretty good... it was decent, but if I make it again, I will definitely make changes. Turns out ham is too fatty for me too. Sad, I know, but I ended up picking around all the ham in the days I had leftovers.  The cheesy asparagus-ness was delish though. Um... yeah. This post was kind of anti-climactic.

P.S. The next thing I made was Three-Cheese Ziti, but I didn't take a picture or write about it because it's something I've been making for years - not really an experimental dish like the rest of these.

0 comments:

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.