Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

So this might be bad, but once I'd gotten to like 9 months without writing, I figured hey, let's just go for a whole year.  Don't worry.  You haven't missed much.

Work: Still in the infant room.  Still love my babies.  Still need to make more money, and still looking at and applying to other jobs far far away.  Also, watching one of my cute kids every other Saturday or so. He's stinkin adorable and he watches Utah football games with me.  Go Utes!  (Even though I am ashamed of you after your miserable loss to Colorado on Saturday.)


Family: Still just the two of em.  Still live near me. Still have the same jobs.

School: Nope.

Dating: Ha. Nope.

That, friends, is my simple life in a teeny-weeny nutshell.

The end.

1 comments:

Glad to see that your still alive though!! Ha, I've missed your posts!

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.