Fantastically Flawed

because let's be honest - no one's perfect.

This isn't a real blog entry, so don't get excited. Yes, it is indeed an impostor.

*We interrupt you for a special rambling bulletin*

(I really thought the word impostor was spelled with an e, not an o, but my spellcheck says it's an o. I don't know how I feel about that. Ah ha. Dictionary.com says it's imposter or impostor. Guess which one I pick.)

*We now return you to your regularly scheduled (ha!) imposter blog entry*

Okay, what was I saying? Kinda forgot. Oh, right! Just letting you all know, although I think you're all my facebook friends and may have noticed by now, that I'm trying a fabulous new thing that I made up for no particular reason. I'm attempting to post at least one facebook status per day under the heading "On the Bright Side." I've noticed that sometimes my only status updates for weeks will be all blah and complainy so I'm trying to add something positive. I'll take a page from Jenne's book and copy them into the blog every so often. Although, as often as I've blogged this year, that could be a really long post. So.... enjoy! :)

P.S. To my neighbor above me who I've never talked to in the 11 months I've lived here - vacuuming at 10:50 p.m.? Really? Is it that much of an immediate need? Whatever - I'm up anyway!

1 comments:

Haha, you are a good writer. I'm excited for more updates. Wanna write my blog posts for me?

About Me

I'm revamping the blog - I don't know what it will turn into, nor do I promise to post regularly AT ALL. But we'll see what happens.

Quotes I Love

If the shoe doesn't fit, must we change the foot?

We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.